Bonnett Chandler’s 504 certified hours of training include:
- Midwest Institute of Herbal Studies program. Completed 80 hours in Herbal History, Assessment & Herbal Therapeutic Skills.
- Herbal, nutritional supplement, natural therapies assessment and treatment & wellness training – 58 hours
- 236 hours of Shambhala Training in mindfulness meditation.
- Reiki Training, 27 hours. CPR & First Aid Certified – certification and yearly re-certification, 84 hours.
- Minnesota certified medication-training courses, St. Cloud Vocational College & Dungarvin Inc. – 72 hours. 19+ years of study and research on nutritional supplements, food, herbal, lifestyle and health issues as an assistant to Richard Chandler.
- Over 30 years of mental health counseling for mentally ill and developmentally disabled clients in residential facilities.
- BA degree from St. Cloud State University 2012
- MA degree in Aderian Counseling & Psychotherapy from the Adler Graduate School of MN